Samantha

Samantha

Saturday, September 1, 2012

A New Home

Once again, I find myself moving in with a couple of girls I don't know.
And once again, I had roommate trouble.
The very moment the information became available, I was looking at the contract.
The next day, I texted her. No response.
I searched for her on Facebook. No correct results.
Eventually, I looked at the contract online again and. No roommate.

Kat and Erica are my quad mates, as I'm living in this big quad now. They are both freshman. Kat and I hit off immediately, texting almost everyday and having the space basic interests and lifestyles. She's gorgeous, too.
Erica and I spoke a little, but we didn't seem to really click. There was nothing wrong, we just weren't really chatting.

So yesterday, I met them in person and moved all my stuff in. The walls are now covered with pretty pictures and cute wall clings.











It's still not finished, though, and all the totes are driving me insane! It's so cluttered right now and it makes me anxious. Can't wait for mom to come pick me up on Thursday, so I can take all this crap home. Not to mention that I'll get to see my family, also. :) I miss them already.

Erica has had her boyfriend here since late last night and Kat and I are unsure if Erica will be trouble in paradise or if it's just weird because we just moved in. It remains to be seen.
So far, she doesn't seem like the type of girl I would hang out with, but we're getting along alright and I don't hate her. Haha.

I can only hope my roommate, whenever I get one, will agree with our set-up and be like us, so that we don't have to live with someone awful. I would hate to have to worry about my stuff when I'm in class. I wish there was a lock on the armoires, Erica's friend already took one of Kat's belts to wear without asking. :/

I've only been back a day, but it feels like I never left. I already hung out with Karlie, Kallyn, and Brittany, I have the room looking good, and I'm ready to start classes.

This weekend is gunna fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment