Samantha

Samantha

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Back to the Grind

Well, it's Thursday already and I must say I'm impressed I made it so quickly through the week.
I've waited this long to blog because there were quite a few things that I needed to get worked out before I had anything to post that wasn't me freaking out. :)

SO!

I have successfully fallen into my new Executive Vice President of Communications position for Pi Phi. At first, I had a lot of questions for the lovely lady before me, but now I think I've got everything I need and I understand how things work! I went to my first Panhellenic meeting--nervous-making, but cool enough. Omo (the VPC previously) came with me, to help me figure out how things run. I THINK she's coming to the next one too,  but I'm unsure.

OKAY! So, my classes...
Yeah.
This semester is going to suck.

Not only is my schedule painful...

MW: 10-10:50, 6-7:40
T: 8-9:50, 10-10:50, 5-6:15
Th: 10-10:50, 5-6:15
F: 10-10:50

THEY ARE SO SPACED OUTTT!!!!! AHHHH!
Yes, that's a class every day. and it's PHYSICS, nonetheless! My prof spends the entire class period prattling on about whatever, supposedly connecting it to something Physics related, and then gives us h.w. problems from the book that confuse me. >.<
My other classes are just boring: Nature of Language (he reads from the slides and it's SO sleepy-making) and Psych (which I am going to the first REAL class of in just a bit, so I'll let you know. But I'm told it's a lot of work, which is fine, as long as the work makes sense to me :) haha.)

Then, Tuesday nights at 9, I have Panhel. Wednesday nights at 9 I have an exec. meeting. Sunday nights, I have various Pi Phi activities that could begin anywhere from 4 to 7 and go until approx. 9.

Alas...I will do my best to get this all to work out.

Tonight, I am going to an info meeting for FYS student teaching, which I am hoping I will like and then I will apply to be one and it will be so cool and I'll have a job! Yeah!
Also, I turned a lot of applications around town, but everywhere said "we're not technically hiring right now, but we always take apps" ...so, who knows!

Well, I think that's all I have right now.

I hope I won't get overwhelmed, but I probably will do it to myself because I will worry and worry when I don't really need to. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment