Samantha

Samantha

Monday, April 8, 2013

Taking Forever

SORRY!

I have been so busy and unmotivated and I'm a terrible blogger. Haha.
Okay, so a TON of stuff has happened.
First, here's the picture of the car I promised you all those moons ago:


Cool.

Also, MY LITTLE.
It's Shelby <3 p="">






It was an awesome Big/Little reveal. She knew it was me but that was okay! Because she was so happy. (: Our little family is growing!
She got this awesome opportunity to study abroad in London, though, so she won't be around next semester. :( I know.

Other cool things:

1. I took a trip to Michigan City with Lindsey to visit the Vera Bradley outlet. She wanted so badly to go! It was an awesome road trip and we had a ton of fun hanging out. and we got lucky and the entire store was 50% for the day!

2. I made a new friend. Of course, though, with my luck, he's graduating this semester, most likely. HA. So, he probs won't be around, but hey Facebook is cool because it helps you talk to people you don't see anymore. :P

3. Greek Week started yesterday. I'm not as excited as I should be, but that's due to the bad thing that happened recently (which I will get to). Either way, it's awesome and I know it will fun for everyone!

4. This coming weekend I am going up to MSU to see my very best friend Ciana, because I miss her dearly and also because she wanted to be an awesome friend and help me through this bad thing (I'm getting there).

5. On Saturday night, the Pi Kapps are having a huge Foam Party, where we basically all hang out to celebrate the end of Greek Week and there is foam everywhere. lol. idk. It seems kinda fun.

OKAY so the bad thing, before I tell you about how happy I am that I only have two and half more weeks here.

Shawn, my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years, and I, broke up recently. It was my decision because there were some things in the relationship that were missing and some things I could have done without. I had been trying to work out these problems for some time, but with little success. At this time, I'm not ready to consider getting back together with him.
Just know that it wasn't a huge fight and it wasn't all that messy and awful. I just need to be away from him for awhile, and maybe for good.
Of course, even with it being my decision, it still hurts me to be without him. I still care about him, even if my feelings aren't what they once were. And hurting him doesn't make me feel good.
I won't say anything more about it, but I just wanted everyone to know that I'll be fine and that nothing absolutely terrible happened between us.

SO YEAH:

The end of the semester is pretty much here. I have, like, two more chapters to read for one class. I've finished both my project and the two papers I had to write for the end of the semester. I have another small project that I have to do for physics, but he hadn't even given us all the papers we need for it yet, so I've done what I can.
Then, I have two finals, one of which is online. So no big deal. But the one final I have to actually go to the class for is on WEDNESDAY. So I'll be here until halfway through the week before I can scurry home for the summer.
I don't start working until the end of May, and even then that's just training. But I'm still antsy to get home, kind of.
I want to go home because I miss my family and who likes schoolwork? haha. But I'll also miss my friends here and being a college kid. Haha. It's different when you go home!

Anyway, that's all that's really going on/has been going on.
I'm sorry it took me so long to crank this out. Hopefully the family has been keeping up with my Facebook posts. Those generally tell you what cool things I'm up to.

LOVE YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment