Samantha

Samantha

Friday, January 17, 2014

Some Recruitment/Pi Phi fun for you

First Round of Recruitment~All About Pi Phi
Second Round~Philanthropy

 


Round Three~Sisterhood

Round Four: Preference Party

It's not all little black dresses, pearls, and classy women
It's weird and unique too


           

Trust my fam to creep in the background and photobomb a perfectly good photo




I loves my Little Princess 
                             

"Hard Style"





"You can't photobomb a photo that is only a photo so you can photobomb"
"We can try"
                                

BID NIGHT!











We were saying goodbye, 'cause Little went to England to study abroad


~Big/Little Reveal!~

My new Twin, Ali!




 

My second Little, Brianna~
Pink Party!



 AFTER INITIATION!




Mom/Daughter Day with Pi Beta Phi
Cookie Shine!




No comments:

Post a Comment