Samantha

Samantha

Sunday, October 7, 2012

One Month Cake with Pi Phi Filling, please

As I said before, I've been downright busy!


I may have said it before, but Kitty Kat got a tattoo.



Already October has been super busy and it 's not slowing down. We've been doing open bidding, where we have non-Greek girls over at the house and we see if they're a good fit for Pi Phi. If they are, we give them a bid and they can join our new pledge class, if they so desire. That's going on in the coming week, also.
We had a new member retreat on Friday, where the girls in my pledge class (and our P.E.) got together and played games and talked and really got to know each other much better. It was supposed to be only a couple hours, but it ended up being about three and a half and then we went to The Roadhouse for a late dinner and we invited some actives along with us. Rena had just eaten with her parents, but I talked her into going with us and we sat together and finally really connected!
Saturday, yesterday, was Homecoming, and we had an Alum event at Pi Phi, then Rena, Heaven, and I went to the football game, then we went to Dani's and watched Supernatural. After that I came back to the dorm for a bit to hang with Kat and Derek and we heard about an awesome sale at Old Navy so we went. Then I went back to the Lodge to hang with my Pi Phi sisters some more, because we had plans to get FroYo (that's frozen yogurt, because it turns out not everyone knows what that is) and go see Frankenweenie!
The movie was good, but kinda sad.

Getting FroYo!

Also, Kat and I took a little trip to Plainwell, where she lives, on Friday. She needed to do laundry and I didn't want to be alone, since Erica was home for her birthday. We went to the salvation army there and she found a ton of cute stuff and I found, like, two things, haha. But it's all good. We had fun trying all the stuff on and hanging out, since I'd been so busy with Pi Phi.

No comments:

Post a Comment