Samantha

Samantha

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Toga Toga Toga!

As the title suggests, I ventured forth into the realm of real college experiences and did something I thought I would never do.
I always thought Toga parties were a movie/T.V. portrayal of all the fun times to be had by young adults trying to make their way into the world. Turns out, Sigma Phi Epsilon (which happens to be the fraternity our friend, Derek, is in) has a toga party every year! Naturally, my Pi Phi sisters had plans to all go together. Yaaaay!

I was there for a couple hours, did some dancing, did some watching of my sisters to make sure they were safe from drunks, creeps, and drunk creeps, and then headed back to 1517 and spent the night there, after chatting with Kim, Emily, Quiche, Carmen, Taryn, and Rena.
We had a good time, but of course the drunk people were slightly annoying. That's why we didn't stay longer, I think. Well, some of the girls stayed, but the ones mentioned above (with the exception of Carmen) came back to 1517 around 1:30.

So...all around it was a safe, fun night. I was always with my Pi Phi sisters, so I never felt worried.

I know it's been awhile since a tip, but...

Tip #14: It's definitely not a good idea to walk around by yourself. Even if you haven't been drinking, other people surely have and you could get hurt. Make sure you have at least two other people with you, even if you just go to the bathroom at the party.

Well, that's all. Here's some pics!


Kim and I

Kristine and I

Kim and Rena (they actually both went to school and are friends with my cousins, Jocelyn and Justin)

RENA AND I!
<3 p="p">

Taryn and I at the party :)

Yes, I did make that headband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment