Samantha

Samantha

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend at Karlie's

I just a great, rather relaxing with Karlie and Brittany, and for a little bit Kallyn.
We sat around and did homework, watched baseball and football, and ate a lot. :)
We also did some shopping, which was good and bad-it got us out of the townhouse, but we bought food! Haha.
It was nice to hang out with people outside of my dorm. As much as I enjoy Em and Lind's company, it was nice to see someone else. Plus, they weren't home this weekend.
I will definitely be over there a lot more often now that I know how awesome it is.
I bought some Bronco Pride and a Den shirt. :)
I was a sale spender though. Everything I bought was on sale, except the stuff at the dollar store, but let's be real-everything is a dollar. That's like being on sale. :P
--

I cleaned the fish tank when I got back tonight. That was...fun. Not really. It was really dirty and the whole bathroom smelled like fish. I had to use a huge spoon to scoop them into cups so I could pour the water out of their tank. I couldn't catch them, so Lindsay's sister had to do it. But I cleaned it and poured them back in.
I listened to some music while I unpacked all my new stuff. Now it's off to bed.
Classes start early tomorrow. I'm going to an art exhibit too, for a cultural event. I went to the play "References to Salvador Dali Make Me Hot" at the University theatre. It was really good, though not what I expected.
It was a very small room with chairs lining the walls and the play was in the middle of the room. It was actually a really cool experience and I'm glad I went.
I met up with Philip, from French class, there and we both agreed that it was 'sensational.'
I don't doubt that this week will be boring, but with any luck it will be like last week-little homework. If that's the case, then if Shawn doesn't come out next weekend, I'm going back to Karlie's. It's likely that will happen-Shawn's been taking a lot of time off work lately. Hopefully I won't spend as much money next weekend. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment