Samantha

Samantha

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Motivation

Class, Class, Food, Homework, Class, Homework, (movie?), bed.
Every day.

By the time I've done everything I HAVE to do for the day, I don't have any motivation to do anything else. >.< Emily is the same way. So we spend our nights watching movies and going to bed early. A couple days ago we were in bed and asleep at 9. Haha. We're so lame. :P
Lindsay joins us, of course.

I think Philip, a guy from my French class, and I are gunna be friends. We talk every morning we have class and we just added each other on Facebook. So yay. :D

--
I'm mostly blogging because I haven't in awhile and I know you guys want to know what's going on. Nothing. That's what's going on. I don't even mind at this point, because I would feel bad about saying I had too much homework.
I have so much homework. I think I've said that already, and how that's okay with me because then I'm not bored.
I thought there would be a bunch of clubs I want to join, but there isn't really anything that is interesting to me and anything that sounded kinda cool I couldn't get any information on. Once I can balance my homework time a little better, maybe I'll go out around campus and just start talking to people. O.O
--

I went to advising for Speech Pathology on Wednesday, so I'm officially a Speech Pathology Major with Elementary Ed minor! YAAAAY!
The adviser said that even though I'm only a freshman, my unofficial transcript and my personality have her convinced that I'll make it into the professional program to get my bachelor's. So, that was nice, because other than that my day wasn't so great.
I'm glad I'm on track and I'm so happy to know that she'll be there to help me every step of the way, so I'm not just blindly trying to get a major. That's nice.

Well, I think that's it.

So, Tip #6-Keep pushing through. It may not be AS exciting as everyone said, but give it time.

No comments:

Post a Comment