Samantha

Samantha

Monday, September 19, 2011

CentralxWestern Weekend

Whoa!
So, we rocked. Our football team did, anyway. Haha. All I did was stand and cheer and clap and whoop and sing the fight song over and over-cause we kept getting touchdowns!
In the first quarter, one of our guys intercepted at the Chip's 30 yard line and took it all the way to our 5! I wish I'd caught it on tape. It was amazing! We would have gotten a touchdown right then, but a central guy caught him from the side. They showed the replay, like, three times. :P
That was a look into how the rest of the game would go. We continued to make awesome plays and Central continued to let us. They did manage two touchdowns-how, I'm not sure.
With a final score of 44-14, I'm surprised the Chips didn't just go home crying.
All in all, I actually enjoyed to football game, to my surprise. I think it's because I really wanted us to win-I mean, we couldn't have let Central beat us!

Shawn and I got mega burnt. We didn't put any suntan lotion on, because the weather said it was 60, felt like 51. So, now we both have raccoon faces, because it was so bright at the game (it was at noon, so the sun was right above us) and we never took our sunglasses off.

I'm sure plenty of people were partying, but it was quiet here in the valleys.
Shawn and I watched some netflix-Arthur (the original, not the one with Russel Brandt!) and fell asleep around midnight.
Kinda lame? Oh well. :D

--

Sunday was quiet for us too. We were both kinda achy from standing on those bleachers and we decided to just hang out in the dorm and watch some more netflix. We did go to Meijer, because I needed more milk. We ended up buying soda as well, and microwave mac and cheese, and aloe for our poor faces, and he got himself a filtering water bottle and Saving Private Ryan, which we watched when we got back. Yeah.
We went out again for dinner, except that everywhere we wanted to go was either closed or too expensive. Eventually, we just went to the Grotto, which is the bar and grille right off campus, by The Den, where we went for Den Pops after dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment